Armin Strom Gravity Equal Force Jungle Green
Armin Strom has unveiled a new limited edition of its game-changing Gravity Equal Force timepiece with a striking off-center Jungle green dial featuring a hand-guilloche pattern. The independent Swiss luxury brand will produce only 15 pieces of the eye-catching watch.
Created to stand out, the newest interpretation of the epic Gravity Equal Force timepiece features an off-center Jungle green dial. Its dial’s guilloche pattern was created by Kari Voutilainen, the Finnish watchmaker who is also a close friend of the brand. The pattern’s horizontal lines appear in harmony with the three characteristic horizontal bridges of the Gravity Equal Force timepiece, which are visible on the movement side.
A matt black PVD-coated movement plate offers a stark contrast to the Jungle green dial, highlighting its luminosity. It also complements the other visible movement parts – the barrel and the micro-rotor and the polished screws and jewels. The ASB19 movement and the steel hands are developed and manufactured by Armin Strom and are meticulously hand-finished in-house.
Presented in a 41 mm stainless-steel case, the Armin Strom Gravity Equal Force Jungle Green comes with a black alligator strap with black stitching, which underscores the stark contrast between the watch’s Jungle green dial and its black plate.
Groundbreaking technology, riveting design and craftsmanship that characterize every Armin Strom watch distinguish this timepiece. First launched in 2019, it is the world’s first automatic watch with constant force transmission, which results in consistent power delivery to the balance. In short, it means that the watch always delivers flawlessly constant precision. Its ASB19 caliber offers a power reserve of 72 hours. The Gravity Equal Force’s ASB19 movement includes a “stop work” mechanism that prevents the mainspring from fully unwinding, thus leveraging only the part of the mainspring’s unwinding process that can deliver power most consistently.
This remarkable new Gravity Equal Force timepiece was designed and produced in-house at the brand’s manufacture in Biel. Like every Armin Strom watch, its ASB19 automatic winding calibre has been assembled twice. After its first assembly, the movement is painstakingly disassembled and each individual part is cleaned, dried, reassembled and lubricated before being meticulously regulated, tested, and returned to the case.
The Gravity Equal Force Jungle Green has been released in an edition limited to 15 pieces and will be available from March 2022.
Armin Strom Gravity Equal Force Jungle Green Dial
Reference: AS/ID ST19-GEF.30
Limited edition of 15 pieces
- Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 41 mm
- Thickness: 12,65 mm
- Glass: Sapphire crystal and case back with anti-reflective treatment
- Water-resistant to 30 meters (3 ATM)
Dial and hands
- Dial: Jungle green colored hand guilloche by Kari Voutilainen, off-center dial with subdial
- Hands: Manufactured by Armin Strom, steel with hand finishing
- Armin Strom manufacture Caliber ASB19
- Automatic winding with micro rotor
- Geneva-drive equal force barrel, offset display with subdial seconds
- Regulating system: Balance wheel with 4 regulating screws
- Dimensions: 35.52 mm
- Thickness: 11.67 mm
- Frequency: 25,200 vph (3.5 Hz)
- Number of jewels: 28
- Number of components: 202
- Finishing: Hand-finishing to the highest quality level
- Power reserve: Geneva stop-work limited to 72 hours
- Hours, minutes, seconds, power reserve indicator
Strap and buckle
- Delivered with a black alligator leather strap with black stitching and stainless-steel double folding clasp
- CHF 22'900
- EUR 24'300
- GBP 20'600
- USD 22'900
For more information, please visit arminstrom.com