Atelier de Chronométrie AdC9 "Milky Way"
Enamel dial of the Milky way executed in the traditional way by the Catalan enamel artists, Margarida and Teresa March. There should be also a rotating dial like the AdC4, this time according to the Sidereal time making the dial do a full turn every 23h and 56 minutes.
90 degrees Côtes de Genève finish in combination with rose gold and black polished accents. A romantic complication makes the dial do a full turn according to the Sidereal time (every 23h and 56 minutes).
Enamel dial made with transparents colors and opals as well as 18k yellow gold pallon and 24k burnish gold. A total of 9 application layers and 7 times oven baked between 800-1000ºC. P.
Atelier de Chronométrie AdC9
- Material: stainless steel
- Diameter: 37.5 mm
- Glass: Sapphire crystal
- Elongated lugs and concave bezel
- Handmade, stainless steel crown
- Water-resistant to 30 meters
Dial and hands
- Enamel on a 18k white gold dial base. Enamel made with several colors and opals as well as 18k yellow gold pallon and 24k burnish gold. 9 layers and 7 times oven baked between 800-1000ºC.
- Rotating dial according to the Sidereal time (a full turn every 23 hours and 56 minutes).
- 2 handmade stainless steel hands.
- Calibre 9, Omega 266 ébauche.
- Manual winding.
- Calibre of 13 lines
- Thickness: 5.40 mm
- Number of jewels: 24
- Power reserve 36 hours.
- Frequency: 18'000 vph (2.5 Hz)
- 4 superior bridges superior made of arcap, Paladium platted. 18k pink gold-plated wheels.
- Free sprung balance regulated by 4 18k rose gold masselottes.
- Finishes: Côtes de Genève, anglage, mate finishes, black polish, perlage, côtes circulaires, colimaçonage, polished countersinks and silver polished screws.
Strap and buckle
- Blue suede leather strap
- Stainless steel buckle.
MSRP: EUR 80'000
More at atelierdechronometrie.com