Boucheron Ajourée Masy le Caméléon for Only Watch 2021
The Maison Boucheron has revisited its enchanted bestiary to celebrate its enduring charm: what better emblem than the chameleon to represent this eternal renewal? Inspired by nature’s wonders, Boucheron’s jewelers excel in the delicate sculpture which brings these animals to life.
Ajourée Masy le Caméléon is a jewelry watch paved with round diamonds, multicolored sapphires, tsavorites and ruby along the chameleon's body, made of polished white gold. This creation is incredibly complex, due to the chameleon's particular curved form.
Hedgehog, parrot, cat, chickadee or swallow... The extraordinary story of the Boucheron bestiary begins in its workshops in 1866. The place where nature is an inspiration. It is here that the collection of pieces between High Jewelry and works of art was created. A procession of fabulous animals that has come to life in the hands of the jewelers over time.
These expert craftsmen chisel, polish and pave with such precision that each carved animal appears truer than nature! Each person can adopt the animal friend, which will become their exclusive, protective totem, their own lucky charm and mascot.
Boucheron Ajourée Masy le Caméléon
Unique piece for Only Watch 2021
- Material: 18k white gold and diamonds
- Diameter: 38 mm
- Thickness: 6.8 mm
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment on the inner side
- Caseback: 18k white gold with push button for time setting
Dial and hands
- White mother-of-pearl with 4 diamond indexes
- Chameleon, carved in volume with multicolored sapphires, tsavorites, diamonds and ruby on white gold
- Quartz ETA E01.701/h3, with hour and minute functions with push button (time setting by the backcase and not with a traditional crown)
Strap and buckle
- Silver brushed satin, 18k white gold pin buckle, engraved with the Boucheron logo
MSRP: Up for auction
Estimate: CHF 20'000 - 30'000
For more information, please visit onlywatch.com