Chronoswiss Open Gear ReSec Tiger
Roar! This is it: The new Chronoswiss Open Gear ReSec Tiger! The exclusive watchbrand from Lucerne continues to polarize with even more controversial colors. The newest timepiece in striking orange is the next evolutionary step towards daring & nonconformist timepieces Chronoswiss is well known for. The all new guilloché pattern of the dial, handmade in the heart of Lucerne, captures the hypnotizing fur of the wild animal with a twist and make the timepiece an unmissable eyecatcher.
A tiger's roar can be heard as far as three kilometres away. With the newest creation from Chronoswiss however it is equally likely that the courageous owner will attract a lot of attention.
Chronoswiss timepieces are always spectacular. The dramatic orange color of the dial, which is actually part of the Chronoswiss C.301 movement, creates a feeling of beauty while it reflects the danger of the solitary hunter at the same time. On top of the mesmerizing dial, you find the typical 3-dimensional regulator set-up with a retrograde second and exposed mechanics. Hardly has a timepiece embodied rarity and the brand claim “modern mechanic” in such a dramatic way. The Guilloche pattern is an all-new, in-house creation from Chronoswiss and was crafted on a rose engine turning machine from 1924.
The watch reflects the variety of the Chronoswiss design language as well as the diversity of its clients. Chronoswiss creates unique limited-edition timepiece for those who want to stand out, dare to think differently and aspire innovation. The exclusive watchmaker from Lucerne continues to stretch boundaries and dares to challenge the unparalleled beauty of nature.
As the whole Open Gear family, the ReSec Tiger combines its outstanding design with the classic characteristics of the brand, such as the regulator set-up, the knurled bezel and the onion crown.
The unorthodox timepiece takes a courageous owner that takes chances. If you are fearless enough to catch the Tiger, better be fast, as with only 50 pieces worldwide, the newest Chronoswiss watch is even rarer than the wildcat itself.
Chronoswiss Open Gear ReSec Tiger
Limited edition of 50 pieces
- Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 44 mm
- Thickness: 13.35 mm
- Satin finish and polished bezel with partial knurling and curved
- Glass: Double coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Screw-down case back with satin finish and sapphire crystal
- Onion crown
- Water-resistant up to 100 meters (10 bar)
- Strap holders screwed down with patented Autobloc system
Dial and hands
- 42-part construction on two levels: bottom level hand-guillochéd with CVD coating, featuring screwed-on skeletonized train wheel bridges and funnel-like construction for hour display, as well as a retrograde seconds display and cylinder and block shaped Super-LumiNova indexes
- “Trigono” shape, rhodium, sandblasted matt hands, with Super-LumiNova inlays and tips Feuille shape; curved, rhodium-plated and diamond cut
- Chronoswiss caliber C. 301, automatic, with stop seconds
- Diameter: 36.50 mm, impulse-angle 51°
- Number of jewels: 33
- Balance: Glucydur, three-legged
- Balance spring: Nivarox 1
- Fine adjustment: Via Excenter
- Frequency: 28'800 vph (4 Hz)
- Power reserve of 42 hours
- Skeletonized rotor galvanic black, Côtes de Genève and ball bearing
- Polished pallet lever, escape wheel and screws; bridges and plates with perlage
Strap and buckle
- Textile (Cordura), optional Alligator - handsewn
MSRP: EUR 11'300
For more information, please visit Chronoswiss website.