Chronoswiss Space Timer Solaris
The rebellious and visionary watchmaker from Lucerne proudly unveils its latest horological masterpiece: The Space Timer Solaris. The Sun is the third station of the Chronoswiss journey in Space, after the now sold-out Space Timer Moonwalk & Jupiter were launched in late 2022. The new timepiece takes up the energy of the sun, captivating the hearts of those who dare to challenge convention.
Just as the sun holds a prominent place at the center of our solar system, Chronoswiss stands as an untamed force in the world of watchmaking, unyielding to traditional norms and forging its own path even in the depths of space.
The dial of the Space Timer Solaris embodies the sun's energetic allure. Inspired by a picture of the Sun, captured by the NASA Solar Orbiter, Chronoswiss created a dial that has never been seen on earth before. Crafted through 17 layers of nano-printing & laser-sculpting on a gold-plated surface, it captures the essence of the burning star. The innovative technique creates a visual dreamscape of ever-glowing flames. Each timepiece is a testament to the combination of craftsmanship & high-tech.
At 12 o'clock, the iconic architecture of the Space Timer collection takes center stage. Underneath the decentralized hour ring, a polished and skeletonized bridge gracefully hovers, revealing the moving gears beneath, reminiscent of the boundless expanse of the cosmos.
As your eyes graze upon the dial, you will be transported into a miniature solar system. The date disc at 6 o'clock, crafted from the revolutionary ITR2 material, shines in Super-LumiNova, hovering around a majestic titanium sphere. The translucent date disc shows odd Arabic numerals while the even dates are made up of micro-planets just 0.6mm in diameter. Reminiscent of the sun itself, the Super-LumiNova on the Moon illuminates the Moonphase display. When the night turns on this scaled solar system, the stunning night design beautifully intertwines space and time.
Equipped with the remarkable C.308 automatic caliber, boasting a 42-hour power reserve, encased in a 44mm marvel with double sapphire crystal, the Space Timer Solaris combines technical excellence with extraordinary aesthetics. It is a testament to Chronoswiss' dedication to pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo.
Limited to only 50 pieces worldwide, this extraordinary watch is destined to be worn by modern explorers.
Chronoswiss Space Timer Solaris
Limited edition of 50 pieces
- Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: Ø 44 mm
- Thickness: 15.2 mm
- Glass: Double coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Screw-down case back with satin finish and sapphire crystal
- Onion crown
- Water-resistant up to 10 bar
- Strap holders screwed down with patented Autobloc system.
Dial and hands
- Dial: 63-part construction. Lasered dial with nanoprint finish, skeletonized train wheel bridges - angeled & polished edges, vertical satinated, sandblasted galvanic black. Partly skeletonized indication for hour and date made from transparent ITR2; massive cylinders of Super-LumiNova- / cermamic mix as minute indicator. Stainless steel balls (0,6mm) as Date indicator mounted in ITR2. Thermally colored titanium hemisphere with Superluminova as moon/star indicators.
- Hands: Lacquered, with Super-LumiNova inlays and tips. Shape: Blade.
- Chronoswiss Kaliber C.308
- Automatic movement
- Diameter: Ø 32.8 mm
- Number of jewels: 33
- Shock protection: Incabloc
- Frequency: 28'800 vph (4 Hz)
- Power reserve of 42 hours
- Polished pallet lever, escape wheel and screws
- Bridges and plates with perlage
- Rotor skeletonized with Cote de Geneve Orange, ball bearing.
Strap and buckle
- Aligator leather, hand-sewn
- Option: Textile (Cordura)
MSRP: CHF 17'900
For more information, please visit chronoswiss.com