GWD 2022 Bulgari Octo Finissimo Sejima Edition
Japanese architect Kazuyo Sejima has designed this impressive Octo Finissimo Sejima Edition. This 360-piece limited edition is characterised by a mirror effect and a play on transparency.
The Octo Finissimo Sejima Edition stems from exceptional collaboration between Bulgari and the Japanese architect Kazuyo Sejima. The architect, winner of the 2010 Pritzker Prize – the highest distinction in this field – and of the Golden Lion at the Venice Architecture Biennale in 2004, delivers her own vision of the Octo Finissimo.
Working on the contrast between material and transparency, the visible and the invisible, she designed this Octo Finissimo Sejima Edition to reflect the aesthetic codes running through her work. The model is distinguished by a powerful mirror effect on the sapphire crystal dial, enriched by a dot pattern also designed by the Japanese architect and further enhanced by the fully polished steel case and bracelet.
Sejima’s signature is inscribed on the sapphire crystal caseback revealing the self-winding Manufacture movement, BVL Calibre 138. The Octo Finissimo Sejima Edition is a 360-piece limited edition delivered in a special presentation steel box reproducing the model’s characteristic mirror effect.
Bulgari Octo Finissimo Automatic Sejima Edition
Limited edition of 360 pieces
- Material: Polished steel
- Diameter: 40.00 mm
- Thickness: 6.40 mm
- Glass: Sapphire crystal
- Transparent case-back with Sejima signature
- Water-resistant to 100 meters
Dial and hands
- Polished dial with mirror-effect
- Rhodium-plated hands
- Sapphire crystal with metallized dots
- Caliber BVL 138 with small seconds
- Mechanical Manufacture ultra-thin movement with automatic winding via a platinum micro-rotor
- Diameter: 36.60 mm
- Thickness: 2.23 mm
- Frequency: 21'600 vph (3 Hz)
- Power reserve of 60 hours
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
Strap and buckle
- Polished steel bracelet with 3-blade folding buckle
MSRP: EUR 14'700
For more information, please visit bulgari.com