Kudoke 2 Bauhinia Limited Edition
Bauhinia as city symbol of Hong Kong is a flower that blossoms in various different colors. Inspired by this orchid Stefan Kudoke and his retail partner, A Watch Company, present the KUDOKE 2 Bauhinia Limited Edition, a oneoff exclusive 10 pieces limited edition for Hong Kong.
Within the KUDOKE 2 Bauhinia Edition each timepiece features an iridescent Tahiti Mother of Pearl dial. This natural treasure combined with Kudoke handcraft & artistry make each watch unique in its details.
Depending on lighting conditions the different layers of the dark Mother of Pearl either reflect or transmit white light resulting in a shimmering canvas of green, purple, blue and bronze for the rotating domed Sky-disk at 12 o’clock indicating the hour of day or night.
The dark theme is continued at the hand finished caseback, where the floral relief engraving of the movement bridge as well as the balance cock with its infinity symbol are wrapped in a layer of black rhodium. Not to be missed is the small detail, this Edition owes its name to: the hand-engraving of the Bauhinia blossom just underneath the logo plate.
KUDOKE 2 Bauhinia Limited Edition
Limited edition of 10 pieces
- Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 39 mm
- Thickness: 10.7 mm
- Glass: Sapphire crystal front and caseback
- Onion style crown with engraved “K”
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
Dial and hands
- Central mounted hour and minute hand
- Day/Night indicator
- Polished steel hands
- Applied “Kudoke” plaque
- White rhodium-plated chapter ring with Roman numerals and dotted hour and minute markers
- Kudoke Kaliber 1-24H
- In-house hand-wound movement
- Number of jewels: 18
- Frequency: 28,800 vph (4Hz)
- Power reserve of 46 hours
- Floral relief engraving of the movement bridge in black rhodium
- Hand-engraving of the Bauhinia blossom next to the logo plaque
- Hours, minutes
- Day & Night Indicator
Strap and buckle
- Grey suede leather strap with a pin buckle
MSRP: HKD 118'000