Purnell Escape II Yellow Ceramized Titanium Unique Piece
Welcome the vibrant summer vibes, the World’s Fastest Double Triple Axis Tourbillon is now available in a 48mm yellow ceramized titanium case. The citrus color is also found on the hand painted hour indexes, hands and power reserve indication.
The mesmerizing motion of the Spherion is reinforced by the explosive yellow covering the outer tourbillon cages rotating in 30 seconds while the secondary cage rotates in 16 seconds and the inner cage in 8 seconds. Both Spherion are revolving in the opposite direction thanks to a differential system created by genius watchmaker Eric Coudray for Purnell.
Start summer right with Purnell’s citrus yellow color Escape II—a boost of vitamins on your wrist.
Purnell creates watches inspired by movement, performance and mechanical prowess, bringing more future than past to the sphere of haute horlogerie. Established in Geneva since 2020 with headquarters located at the heart of Rue du Rhône, Purnell continues to astonish with its unmistakable Spherion, the World’s Fastest Triple-Axis Tourbillon, created by watchmaking extraordinaire Eric Coudray. The brand conceives highly complicated and mesmerizing tourbillons, 100% Swiss Made. In 2021, the brand partnered with France Football and the Ballon d’OrTM, presenting an exclusive movement also created by Eric Coudray. Excellence and performance govern above all amongst Purnell’s core values.
Purnell Escape II Yellow Ceramized Titanium
Unique Piece 1/1
- Material: Yellow ceramized titanium
- Dimensions: 48 mm
- Number of case components: 15
- Glass: Monobloc sapphire crystal
- Lateral windows on edge of case at 9 o’clock and 12 o’clock
- Water-resistant to 30 meters (3 ATM)
Dial and hands
- Tinted sapphire dial finished with hand-applied yellow lacquer indexes
- Hand-polished hands
- Mechanical hand-wound Caliber P03
- Double Spherion – the World’s Fastest Triple Axis Tourbillon
- Diameter: 37.5 mm
- Thickness: 13.3 mm
- Number of parts: 386
- Number of jewels: 67
- 6 mainsprings assembled in 4 barrels aligned in parallel (four are superimposed within two barrels). 2 visible barrel covers engraved with Purnell philosophy.
- Frequency: 21'600 vph (3 Hz)
- Torque: 32 newtons/mm
- Movement weight: 15.7 grams
- Adjusted: All positions
- Power reserve of 32 hours
- Hours, minutes, and power reserve indication via an ingenious suspended mobile cone mainspring sensor.
Strap and buckle
- Yellow natural rubber
MSRP: CHF 450'000 (excl. taxes)
For more information, please visit purnellwatches.com