Enveloped within the depths of the murky marsh waters resided a ferocious and elusive creature known as Näkki.
Under the cloak of moonless nights, it would emerge from the shadows, ensnaring the lamenting village women and drawing them into its watery domain.
One fateful night, Näkki found itself entangled in the silvery bridge cast by the full moon, unable to escape its grasp. As the night wore on, its skin began to desiccate, and its eyes grew dim.
With the dawning of the sun's first rays, the bridge dissolved, and Näkki let out a soundless cry as it sank into the abyssal depths of the bog.
Since that moment, Näkki has vanished from those waters. Some believe it met its demise, while others conjecture that it gathers newfound strength in the unfathomable darkness.
As a reminder of the strange and enigmatic creature, you can still taste the tears of its victims in the obsidian swamp water.
Limited edition of 30 pieces (each version)
- Material: Sarpaneva case in high-grade Outokumpu stainless steel from Finland (SUPRA 316L/4435)
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Thickness: 11.4 mm
- Lug to lug length: 46 mm
- Front and back sapphire crystals with multi anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Double secured, water-resistant screw-down crown at 4 o’clock
- Water-resistant to 100 meters (10 ATM)
Dial and hands
- 7-part stainless steel, hand-finished, hand-painted with Swiss Super-Luminova®
- Hand-finished stainless steel index ring
- Total of 15 different Swiss Super-Luminova® colours
- Two-tone hands in Steel Rhodium (White Moon) or Red Gold ( Harvest Moon ) with Swiss Super-Luminova®
- 650+ openings
- Moonface diameter: 11.8 m
- Modified Swiss made Soprod A10 calibre, 11.5 lines, 28,800 vph (4 Hz), in-house phases of the moon complication
- Mechanical automatic self-winding
- Number of jewels: 25
- Power reserve of 42 hours
- Rhodium-plated, perlage finishing
- Stainless steel winding mass with Sarpaneva Moonface ( partially handlumed ), white gold weights
- Hours, minutes, phases of the moon (29.5 days)
Strap and buckle
- Black or brown alligator strap
MSRP: EUR 21'000 (before taxes)
For more information, please visit studiosarpaneva.com