Singer Track1 Endurance Edition 24h Chronograph
Unique, limited-edition watch celebrates Singer’s involvement in the 2023 World Endurance Championship and the 100th edition of the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Singer Reimagined is the Official Watch Partner for Hertz Team JOTA, the new Hypercar motor racing team sponsored by Hertz, Singer, and Tom Brady’s BRADY™.
Singer Reimagined, the Swiss-based luxury watchmaking arm of Singer Group, today revealed the new Track 1- Endurance Edition 24h Chronograph.
Singer is one of a formation of global partners supporting Hertz Team JOTA in the 2023 FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC). The team is racing the new Porsche 963 Le Mans Daytona hybrid (LMDh) in the Hypercar class.
A relentless pursuit of excellence
Singer Reimagined is an award-winning high-watchmaking company, based in Geneva. It is part of Singer Group, the Californian-based luxury brand that has become globally renowned for its bespoke restorations of the Porsche 911.Singer is guided by the philosophy Everything is Important. The brand has become synonymous with the concept of Reimagining - bringing together iconic design with twenty-first century engineering and material science.
Singer Reimagined creates remarkable watches for a discerning global clientele. We are guided by an approach that encompasses:
- A passionate focus on iconic design and definitive mechanical watches.
- Execution with superlative attention to detail, following Singer’s mantra Everything is Important.
- Modern engineering and materials combined with beautifully presented horological functions.
- A deep connection with Californian car-culture and the Swiss watch-making world.
A 24-hour Chronograph to celebrate the race of the century
Singer has become globally renowned for bespoke restorations of Porsche 911 sports cars – each carried out on behalf of the car’s owner. For the Hertz Team Jota new Porsche 963, Singer has designed a unique race livery that celebrates the centenary year of the 24 Hours of Le Mans and a golden age of endurance racing.
For the occasion, the award-winning, signature central chronograph movement, the Agengraphe, has been further developed to enable a dedicated 24-hour chrono function, making this watch the perfect chronometric tool for the most prestigious endurance races.
The watch’s lightweight titanium case is inspired by the use of titanium in the race car. The smooth golden ZRN coating of the case and the black details (bezel, winding crown and push buttons) complements the car’s livery.
The latest addition to the Track1 family features a new dial layout displaying an extra central scale for 24 hours chrono indications in addition to the outer one for minutes and seconds. The engraved checkers pattern and the applied three dimensional SINGER logo make the dial even more distinctive within Singer chronographs collection.
Time of day is shown by the constantly rotating ceramic discs in white, at the edge of the watch. The outermost disc marks the hours, while the inner discs indicated minutes past the hour. The two rotating discs are executed in Singer Racing White ceramic. A world premiere.
The Singer Track1 Endurance Edition chronograph will be available for preorder starting on May 22nd 2023.
The engine under the bonnet
The AgenGraphe caliber powering the Singer Track1 stands apart from all previous chronograph movements. A decade in development, this groundbreaking piece of mechanical ingenuity redefines fundamental principles that have remained unchanged for decades.
The underlying idea that led to the invention of the AgenGraphe was to enhance the legibility of the chronograph – which is usually poor – with the use of small counters spread out across the dial. Thanks to a radically new architecture, the AgenGraphe brings together all the chronograph functions in the center of the watch, allowing for an easy and intuitive reading of elapsed time. To further enhance legibility, the chronograph incorporates jumping minute and hour indicators.
To connect the chronograph mechanism to the timekeeping gear train, the AgenGraphe features an innovative clutch mechanism. The coupling is made horizontally which requires less space, yet it is made using friction, just like a vertical clutch.
The dial-side rotor (made possible because the hands are on a central axis) leaves an unimpeded view of the movement and its 477 meticulously hand-finished parts.
Singer Track1 Endurance Edition 24h Chronograph
Limited edition of 24 pieces
- Material: Titanium case with golden ZRN coating
- Diameter: 43 mm
- Height: 15 mm
- Crystal: Sapphire with double-sided antireflective coating
- Back: Screwed with sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 10 ATM / 100 meters
Dial and hands
- Two rotating ceramic discs, displaying the time of day and presented in Singer Racing White.
- Inside these, a rehaut is presented in Singer Racing Red. Singer logo applied
- Calibre: Singer Reimagined 6366
- Singer Reimagined Central 24h chronograph with jumping hours and minutes ans sweeping seconds hand. Peripherical time indications.
- Diameter: 34.40 mm
- Height: 7.18 mm
- Number of parts: 477
- Number of jewels: 67
- Power reserve of 60 hours
- Escapement: Swiss lever Balance Flat with AgenPit regulator
- Frequency 21’600 vph (3 Hz)
- Hours on peripheral discs, central minutes and central seconds with flyback zero reset function
Strap and buckle
- Singer Reimagined black caoutchouc strap
- Deployant buckle, Brushed stainless steel with polished edges black DLC coating
MSRP: CHF 70'000 (before taxes)
For more information, please visit singerreimagined.com