The Longines Spirit Green
Green now features on the dials of the Longines Spirit, a line designed to reflect the precision instruments that once accompanied adventurers conquering air, sea and land. Linking history with innovation, this collection combines elements borrowed from the pioneering world of aviation with today’s aesthetic and technical requirements. Contemporary in character, it sustains the pioneering spirit that has driven Longines since its very beginnings while offering a stirring tribute to the exceptional men and women who have marked history through record-setting exploits and bursts of courage.
The colour green now follows black, silver and blue in the Longines Spirit collection. It offers a fashionable chromatic variation well suited to the spirit of the line.
Longines watches and devices have contributed to a number of pioneering achievements thanks to their reliability, precision, strength and innovation. They have accompanied exploratory expeditions to unknown shores, confronted extreme weather conditions, sailed across the seas, and took part in the opening of new air routes and the setting of aviation records. Many adventurers have benefited from Longines’ know-how when conquering air, sea, and land.
Longines Spirit timepieces breathe new life into this rich heritage. Linking history with innovation, they take traditional features from pilot’s watches and combine them with contemporary lines and codes for a decisively contemporary and exacting look.
Available in a three-hand/calendar model and in two sizes (40 mm and 42 mm), the collection’s newest additions feature an elegant set of green dials. The new colour combines with the Super-LumiNova® beige and lends the model a vintage touch, while the dial’s sandblasted finish creates a fashionable metallic sheen. A clever blend of past and present, these pieces feature five applied stars on their dial, attesting to the quality of the movement, as they have throughout Longines’ history.
Like their predecessors, these models are equipped with cutting-edge technology thanks to their exclusive automatic calibres (L888.4) and silicon balance-spring. With their extreme precision, each has been chronometer-certified by the COSC (the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute) and comes with a 5-year warranty. The carefully crafted stainless steel case comes refined with a steel bracelet or a beige leather strap, along with Longines’ exclusive interchangeability system.
With the Longines Spirit line, the winged hourglass is proud to ally the legitimacy of its rich heritage with the legendary pioneers who have placed their trust in the brand. Longines Spirit celebrates these heroes of the past, along with their decidedly contemporary mindset: The Quest for Excellence.
Longines Spirit Green Matt
Reference: L3.810.4.03.2/6 (40 mm)
Reference: L3.811.4.03.2/6 (42 mm)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 40 mm or 42 mm
- Thickness: 12.20 mm
- Glass: Sapphire domed glass with multi-layered anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Screw in crown
- Case back with 6 screws
- Water-resistant to 100 meters (10 bar)
Dial and hands
- Green sandblasted, applied Arabic numerals, Super-LumiNova®
- Silvered sandblasted, Super-LumiNova®
- Mechanical self-winding movement, COSC certified
- Calibre L888.4 (A31.L11)
- Diameter: 11½ lines
- Number of jewels: 21
- Frequency: 25,200 vph
- With silicon balance-spring
- Power reserve of approximately 72 hours
- Hours, minutes, seconds and date aperture at 3 o’clock
Strap and buckle
- Beige strap with buckle, with interchangeable system
- Stainless steel bracelet with triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism, with interchangeable system
- CHF 2'000 (L3.810.4.03.2, leather strap, 40 mm)
- CHF 2'250 (L3.810.4.03.6, solid bracelet, 40 mm)
- CHF 2'100 (L3.811.4.03.2, leather strap, 42 mm)
- CHF 2'350 (L3.811.4.03.6, solid bracelet, 42 mm)
For more information, please visit longines.com