Trilobe Nuit Fantastique Brume Edition
Trilobe unveils Nuit Fantastique, Guilloche Edition: a timepiece that subtly blends heritage and innovation. This creation, a fine line between rupture and continuity, combines a contemporary design with traditional watchmaking know-how.
At the heart of this new creation, and for the first time on a Maison Trilobe model, is a guilloché technique known as “Barley Grain“, which is the aesthetic focus of the piece. The design of this ancient motif has been reworked exclusively for this new edition, in alignment with Maison Trilobe eccentric displays.
When opposites meet: a creation marked by duality
The ambivalence of this piece is conveyed through the relief of the dial, which unites two traditional decorative watchmaking techniques. The Clous de Paris guilloche, with its incisive rectilinear pattern, contrasts with the spheres of the Grain d’Orge guilloche, formed by interlaced curves. The Grain d’Orge guilloche takes as its starting point the center of the minute window and highlights the Trilobe time display.
Trilobe called on a guilloche craftsman to shape the intricate Grain d’Orge pattern on the fixed part of the dial.
A veil between light and dark
“On Nuit Fantastique Brume”, the fixed part of the dial and the hour ring feature an ambiguous shade between gray and brown that oscillates with light. Just like ”mist”, the English translation of the name of this model, the classic hue evokes infinite timelessness. Subtlety shines through the pigment, adding to the refinement of the Maison’s latest creation.
A new interpretation of time signed by Trilobe
Drawing inspiration from the minimalist design of the Nuit Fantastique collection, the elegant guilloche and grained dial is a major technical achievement that emphasizes the watch’s elegance. It defies the laws of symmetry; made up of four parts, three of them permanently rotate: the largest wheel for the hours; the minutes wheel that appears within an aperture and the seconds wheel, which alternates between a “Clous de Paris” centre and an azured ring.
A piece signed “Paris-France”
Nuit Fantastique Brume is equipped with the X-Centric calibre, an automatic movement designed and developed exclusively by Trilobe. For the first time, it bears the words “Paris - France“, a symbol of the development of our Maison, which recently inaugurated its own watchmaking workshop in Paris.
In this workshop, our expert watchmakers carry out the final stages of manufacturing Trilobe timepieces. Each piece is entirely assembled and cased-up by a watchmaker, who works with rigor and precision to guarantee an impeccable finish, in line with the Maison’s high standards.
Trilobe Nuit Fantastique Brume Edition
Reference: NF05GB - 40.5 mm
Reference: NF06GB - 38.5 mm
Reference: NF03GB - 40.5 mm
- Material: Made of titanium grade 5 or 18 carat rose gold
- Diameter: 40.5 mm and 38.5 mm
- Thickness: 9.2 mm
- Lug to lug: 45.5 mm (in 38.5 mm) and 48 mm (in 40.5 mm)
- Lug width: 20 mm
- Mirror-polished surfaces alternating with satin-brushed treatments
- Crown: Push button crown
- Domed bezel with sapphire crystal and multi-layered anti-reflective treatment (ARDUR)
- Anti-reflective sapphire back
- Water-resistance tested to 5 bar (≈ 50 meters) for the titanium version and 3 bar (≈ 30 meters) for the rose gold version
- A display concept composed of three devices representing the hours, minutes & seconds located on the same plane as the dial
- Self-winding integrated mechanical calibre with micro-rotor
- Balance frequency: 28’800 vph (4 Hz)
- Diameter: 35.2 mm
- Thickness: 5.78 mm
- Number of jewels: 33
- Number of parts: 215
- Power reserve of 48 hours
- Hours, minutes, seconds subdial displayed by rotating rings and fixed indicators
Strap and buckle
- Leather with a pin buckle in titanium or rose gold
- NF05GB - EUR 13'000 (incl. taxes)
- NF06GB - EUR 13'000 (incl. taxes)
- NF03GB - EUR 25'000 (incl. taxes)
For more information, please visit trilobe.com