YEMA Flygraf Navigator
Iconic model of the YEMA Collection, the Flygraf is back under the name of Navigator and is designed for all professionals or amateurs of the aviation world. The Flygraf Navigator recreates the classic features of its original model dating from the 70s and features a dial and a bezel with blue reflections with an automatic Valjoux 7750 movement.
Iconic Tricompax Aviation Chronograph
The Flygraf was initially released in the 1970s as a professional aviation chronograph, back when on-board instruments were not as sophisticated as they are today. This timepiece has played an important role in the French aeronautics industry thanks to its ability to quickly execute complex in-flight calculations.
Bevelled curved sapphire crystal
The Flygraf Navigator features a high quality bevelled curved sapphire crystal of 1.80 mm, offering clear readability, increased resistance and a resolutely vintage look.
ETA Valjoux 7750 Caliber
Swiss chronograph caliber, renowned for its precision and reliability, has hours, minutes, seconds and an automatic winding mechanism with ball bearings. With 25 Jewels, it beats at 28,800 A/h with a 48-hour power reserve.
Aeronautical instrument board
As per the standards used during that period, a large diameter of 40 mm, a classic chronograph function, a day / date window, and a tachymeter bezel with calculation rules coupled with logarithmic scales, pilots could use the Flygraf to perform vital in-flight calculations such as average speed, average fuel consumption of an aircraft, converting nautical miles to miles, miles to kilometers, etc.
Multi-language day indicator
The Flygraf Navigator is equipped with the ETA Valjoux 7750 caliber, with the indicator of the day in English/French (other languages available on request) and the date at 3 o'clock.
Developed to withstand intensive use, the 316L Stainless Steel case back is decorated with YEMA's historic crest.
Super-LumiNova Grade A
The slightly oversized hands and indexes are coated with Grade A Super-LumiNova® to ensure increased readability.
YEMA Flygraf Navigator
Reference: YFLY22CH.EN-GMS (steel bracelet)
Reference: YFLY22CH.EN-GRBS (rubber FKM Viton strap)
Reference: YFLY22CH.EN-GA32S (black perforated leather strap)
- Material: Polished 316 stainless steel with polished bevel
- Diameter: 40 mm
- Thickness: 13.9 mm
- Lug width: 20 mm
- Glass: 1.80 mm sapphire crystal
- Bi-directional two tone aluminium bezel
- Pushed crown with logo YEMA logo embossed
- Water-resistant to 100 meters (10 BAR / 330 feet)
Dial and hands
- Matt dark blue
- Polished markers
- Super-LumiNova Grade A
- ETA Valjoux 7750
- Maximum rate of -5 / +10 seconds per day
- Frequency: 28'800 vph (4 Hz)
- Power reserve of 48 hours
- Hours, minutes, seconds, day and date
- Chronograph, triple counters, seconds, minutes and hour
- Day and Date at 3 o'clock
Strap and buckle
- Brushed/polished 316L stainless steel bracelet with double safety folding clasp and YEMA logo.
- Black rubber FKM Viton strap
- Black perforated leather strap
- EUR 1'849 (leather strap)
- EUR 1'949 (steel bracelet)
- EUR 1'990 (rubber FKM strap)
For more information, please visit yema.com